Human Resource Management
Whether you are interested in preparing for the PHR, SPHR, or GPHR Examination, earning valuable recertification credit hours, learning about relevant human resources management concepts and theories, gaining valuable knowledge and exposure in key functional areas, or earning a professional certificate in human resources management, we have the course for you!
Pace University's Human Resources Management courses are in taught in conjunction with Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM).
Pace University is rated as a TOP 5 educational provider nationwide!
Become a PHR, SPHR or GPHR!
Earn the most sought-after credential in the human resources profession! Earn your PHR, SPHR, or GPHR!
- Certificate in Professional Human Resources Management (PHR / SPHR Exam Prep)
Global Professional Human Resources Management Certificate (GPHR Exam Prep)
PHR & SPHR Crash Course
Earn a Certificate in HR Management and Earn Valuable Recertification Credits!
These exciting two-day courses will expand your knowledge and skills and learn the latest trends in field of human resources management!
- Strategic Human Resources Business Partner Certificate
- Essentials of Human Resources Management Certificate (SHRM)
- Human Resources Generalist Certificate
- Auditing for the HR Professional Certificate
- Essentials of Human Resources Law Certificate
- Strategic Talent Management Certificate
Lean Human Resources Management Certificate
Earn a Certificate in HR Management and Earn Valuable Recertification Credits in our Human Resources Management Professional Development Program!
These exciting one-day courses will give you the hands-on knowledge, skills, and practical experience to advance your HR career!
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Managing an Effective Performance Review Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Metrics for the Future
- HRs Role in the new NLRB
Exploring the ADA: What's Reasonable?
Earn a Certificate in Payroll and prepare to pass the Fundamental Payroll Certification Exam (FPC)!
This exciting course will teach you the knowledge and skills required to maintain and understand critical payroll issues. This course is designed for those individuals looking to become certified in their field and earn the coveted FPC designation.
Questions? Please contact us at (914) 773-3714 or ContinuingEd@pace.edu