Human Resource Management
Whether you are interested in preparing for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP Examinations, earning valuable recertification credit hours, learning about relevant human resources management concepts and theories, gaining valuable knowledge and exposure in key functional areas, or earning a professional certificate in human resources management, we have the course for you!
Pace University's Human Resources Management courses are in taught in conjunction with Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM).
Pace University is rated as a TOP 5 SHRM Educational Provider Nationwide!
Meet the challenge of today's NEW reality in human resources ---
Discover the next generation of HR certification.
Earn your SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP credentials!
Earn a Certificate in HR Management ---
Earn Valuable Recertification Credits and Professional Development Credits!
These exciting two-day courses will expand your knowledge and skills and learn the latest trends in the field of human resources management!
- Strategic Human Resources Business Partner Certificate
- Essentials of Human Resources Management Certificate (SHRM)
- Strategic Human Resources Management Certificate
- Human Resources Generalist Certificate
- Essentials of Human Resources Law Certificate
- Strategic Talent Management Certificate
These exciting one-day courses will give you the hands-on knowledge, skills, and practical experience to advance your HR career!
- Strategic Human Resources: Delivering Business Results
- Creating a Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Employee Relations
- Developing a Legal and Effective Job Description
- HR Metrics and Workforce Analysis
- Business Writing for the HR Professional
Earn a Certificate in Payroll ---
Prepare to pass the Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) Exam!
This exciting course will teach you the knowledge and skills required to maintain and understand critical payroll issues. This course is designed for those individuals looking to become certified in their field and earn the coveted FPC designation.
Questions? Please contact us at (212) 346-1186 or ContinuingEd@pace.edu