PHR & SPHR Crash Course (Exam Prep)
Learn the Knowledge and Skills Needed to Pass the PHR or SPHR Exam! This 15-hour course features a comprehensive, in-depth review focusing on the specific areas targeted by the national examination. This intensive review will feature practice exams and will explore valuable test-taking techniques and strategies.
Participants will receive a textbook, practice exams and access to instructional PowerPoint presentations and lectures.
Please note that this class is designed as a review course only.
- Business management and strategy
- Workforce planning and employment
- Human resource development
- Compensation and benefits
- Employee and labor relations
- Risk management
- Environmental and demographic scans
- Workforce planning for a U.S. and global workforce
- Training methods and adult learning theories
- Leadership and motivation theories
- Test taking strategies
- ... and much more
Who Should Enroll in this Course
- Individuals interested in successfully passing the PHR or SPHR Examinations
- Individuals who have independently studied for the exam and need extra review
- Individuals looking to benefit from expert instruction and knowledgeable insight into the exam
Individuals interested in learning HR concepts and theories
Meet the Instructor
Jennifer Loftus, MBA, SPHR is an Adjunct Professor at Pace University and is the founder and owner of Astron Solutions. Ms. Loftus's students have consistently earned over an 83% pass rate on the PHR/SPHR examinations (national average is only 50%).
FALL 2014 Course Schedule
Pace University Midtown
551 Fifth Avenue at 45th Street
New York, NY
Please Note: Tuition does NOT cover registration for the PHR / SPHR examination. For eligibility requirements or to register for the PHR / SPHR examinations, please contact HRCI at 866-898-HRCI, www.hrci.org, or email@example.com
Questions? Please contact us at (914) 773-3714 or ContinuingEd@pace.edu