Global Professional HR Management Certificate (GPHR Exam Prep)
Enroll Now for the SPRING 2014!
Pace University offers an intensive 8-week program designed primarily for individuals seeking certification as a Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) featuring the SHRM Global Learning System, the new standard for Global HR. This course is offered exclusively online and features Pace University's online learning platform, Blackboard.
About the Program
HR has changed in the past decade, expanding across borders, cultures and economies. HR professionals earning an HR Certification Institute's Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) certification will be prepared to assume the responsibilities beyond U.S. regulations --- and possess the capability to develop global and cross-border HR policies.
Earning your GPHR certification shows that you have demonstrated your mastery of the international HR body of knowledge and have accepted the challenge to stay informed of new developments in the international HR field.
This course helps prepare participants for the national examination for the Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR). Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will receive a Certificate in Global Professional Human Resources Management.
Why Choose Pace University's SHRM Global Learning Courses?
By taking our online course, you will develop new knowledge and skills that will improve your workplace effectiveness immediately. You will:
- Prepare for HR Certification Institute's GPHR certification exam with the most up-to-date materials
- Sharpen your test-taking skills and increase your confidence through pre and post-tests
- Strengthen your competencies and productivity through effective global HR training
- Identify key methods and practical guidelines for many global HR tasks
With our online format, you will be able to take this course from the comfort of your own home, 24/7! This course features Pace University's Blackboard Learning Platform and is supplemented with printed workbooks, software, online tools, and dynamic online instruction. This course includes all materials including the SHRM GPHR Learning System.
- Global content that corresponds to the updated GPHR body of knowledge including legislation from six countries/regions
- Proven training program that includes a blended format of print and web based study tools designed to enhance your exam preparation
- More than 750 sample exam questions to test your knowledge
- Interactive case studies for each module to apply learned principles
SHRM Global Learning Modules
Five printed modules each include a comprehensive book that details key terms, leading principles and practical exams, and contains a number of charts and checklists that can be quickly accessed and learned.
- Strategic HR Business Management
- Global Talent Acquisition and Mobility
- Global Compensation and Benefits
- Organizational Effectiveness and Talent Development
- Workforce Relations and Risk Management
Who Should Attend?
HR professionals with at least two-years of exempt level professional experience who:
- Have a cross-border HR responsibility (more than one country)
- Understand the strategies of globalization versus localization of HR policies and programs
- Establish HR policies and initiatives that support the organization's global growth and reputation as an employer
- Design organizational structures, programs, and processes to achieve worldwide business needs
- Develop, implement, and evaluate programs, processes, and tools to ensure that they align with competitive practice, the organization's objectives and legal requirements
- Oversee practices that ensure favorable employment conditions balancing employer needs with employee rights and needs
- Have core knowledge of the organizations international HR activities
- Have a desire and interest to explore international and global HR initiatives
Meet the Instructor
Jimmie Flores, PhD, DM, PMP, SSBB, ITIL, SPHR, GPHR
Dr. Flores has held management and leadership positions in major companies including Shell Oil Company, The Prudential, and USAA. At USAA, he managed the $11.5 million budget for the IT department. He has extensive experience developing and teaching courses for organizations in the disciplines of Project Management, Human Resources, and Information Technology. Dr. Flores founded a global IT enterprise, and has operations in India and The Philippines. Dr. Flores has written several books including How to Become a Proficient Online Learner. He has earned two doctorates and seven master’s degrees.
Tuition is $1,399* (*$1,349 for SHRM Members and Pace Alumni).
Tuition includes the GPHR Learning System, web access, Blackboard access, and course instruction time.
Learn more about our Sallie Mae Tuition Payment Plans and the Private Education Loans available for this course!
SPRING 2014 Course Schedule
Online Course Delivery
March 3 - May 2, 2014
Tuition is $1,399* (*$1,349 for SHRM Members and Pace Alumni ).
Tuition includes the GPHR Learning System, web access, and course instruction time.
Remember to use discount code DISC50 to receive your $50 tuition discount when registering online.
Please Note: Tuition does NOT cover registration for the GPHR examination. For eligibility requirements, please contact HRCI at 866-898-HRCI, www.hrci.org, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Please contact us at (914) 773-3714 or ContinuingEd@pace.edu