This one-day seminar will explore a wide range of employee relations concepts and allow students to learn practices that connect an organization to their employees. It will examine the effects of an organization’s rules and culture on employee relations as well as issues of employment law and workplace compliance. This program includes a range of concepts, practices and procedures that affect the relationship between employers and employees as well as the relationship between employees themselves. Participants will gain the skills necessary to anticipate, address and defuse workplace situations and HR complaints. They will also review policies and procedures governing workplace rules and conduct. Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Click here to see the Fall 2016 schedule.
- Discussion of workplace rules and conduct
- Learn how to comply with federal, state and local laws
- Acknowledge regulations that impact employee relations
- Learn concepts to defuse situational workplace situations
- Define the scope and impact of employee discipline
Who Should Enroll
- HR generalists
- HR professionals who support operations managers
- Managers and supervisors
- Internal HR consultants supporting business units
This course is approved for valuable recertification credits by both HRCI and SHRM.
This course is approved for 14 recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification.
This course is approved for 14 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) toward SHRM-CP & SHRM-SCP recertification.
Pace University Midtown Center
551 Fifth Avenue at 45th Street
New York, NY
November 18, 2016
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuition: $295 (includes all materials)
Class Status: OPEN
Please contact Corey Getchell at (212) 346-1164 or email@example.com.