Essentials of Human Resources Law Certificate
The Essentials of Human Resources Law Certificate Program is designed to teach you the complexities of employment law including new legislation and the legal 'hot spots' surrounding the EEO, FLSA, OSHA, EISA, FMLA, WARN, Employment at Will, wrongful discharge, and much more. This course will give you the personal and professional education needed to deal with employee situations consistently and in conformity with the legal legislation. Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Click here to see the Fall 2016 schedule.
- Legal legislation and privacy issues
- Essential employment practices and policies
- Benefits administration
- Employee and management rights in the workplace
Who Should Enroll
- Supervisors who have the responsibility for recruiting, interviewing, and training employees
- Line managers who have human resources responsibilities
- Entrepreneurs and business professionals who have HR responsibilities
This course is approved for valuable recertification credits by both HRCI and SHRM.
This course is approved for 14 recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification
This course is approved for 14 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) toward SHRM-CP & SHRM-SCP recertification.
Pace University Midtown Center
551 Fifth Avenue at 45th Street
New York, NY
Thursday & Friday
December 1 & 2, 2016
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Cost: $595 (includes all materials)
Class Status: OPEN
Please contact Corey Getchell at (212) 346-1164 or firstname.lastname@example.org.