Essentials of Human Resources Management Certificate
The Essentials of Human Resources Management Certificate Program is an introductory course designed to give you a broad overview of the human resources function and is offered in conjunction with the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM). Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Click here to see the Fall 2016 schedule.
- Career changers new to the human resource field
- Supervisors who have responsibility for recruiting, interviewing, and training employees
- Line managers who have human resources responsibilities
- HR Professionals (new and experienced) whose experience has been a single function area
- Certified SHRM participants who need recertification credits (qualifies for 14 credit hours)
This course is approved for valuable recertification credits by both HRCI and SHRM.
This course is approved for 14 recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification.
This course is approved for 14 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) toward SHRM-CP & SHRM-SCP recertification.
Who Should Enroll
You will be taught the breadth of human resource management in this remarkable course! The six essential program topics include:
- Resources Management
- Employment Law
- Recruitment and Selection
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Development
- Performance Management
October 24 - November 18, 2016
Fall 2016 In-Person Course Schedule
Pace University Midtown Center
551 Fifth Avenue at 45th
New York, NY
October 6 & 7, 2016
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuition: $595 (includes all materials)
Please contact Corey Getchell at (212) 346-1164 or firstname.lastname@example.org.