After months of dedicated work, you and your team have designed a new business process that will leverage emerging technology and superior business acumen to dramatically improve all measures of performance. Now comes the hard part…implementing it. The challenge of implementing process and technology change is as great as the challenge of creating innovative business process solutions. This seminar will arm you with a powerful combination of "soft" skills and "hard" skills: Techniques that will win widespread support for process changes and methodologies to implement the solution effectively.
Dates: December 9th & 10th, 2014
Days: 2, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Course Location: 551 5th Avenue. New York, NY 10176
Course #: 90759
* Course fee includes continental breakfast, lunch and breaks each day as well as seminar materials.
Early Bird Discount: $ 995.00 (a $ 100.00 savings) if you register at least 30 days prior to the start of a seminar.
The process of choosing and effectively implementing the “best” solutions to improve performance can get complicated. Get relevant and timely tools to manage solution selection and implementation. Students will learn the following performance factors:
• The Challenge of Deployment and Integration
• Deployment: Seeing the Big Picture
• Deployment: Enabling Change
• Deployment: Executing the Solution
• Integration: Living the Solution
• Create a compelling vision for change
• Evaluate which decision makers and opinion leaders must be enlisted to make cross-functional change possible
• Identify and prioritize issues that impact successful process or technology change
• Increase the effectiveness of implementation teams
• Manage conflict and transform it into productive communication
• Promote widespread involvement (and win widespread support) in the change
Who Should Enroll
• Process, Workflow or Business Analyst
• Functional or Project Manager
• Process owner or manager
• Process Improvement Team Leader or Member
• Professionals pursuing certification from ABPMP, PMI, IIBA
• Actively involved in your organization's process improvement, Lean or Six Sigma efforts
This is a two (2) day instructor-led class. Our instructors are professionals with years of business experience and subject matter expertise in their respective fields. Classes run from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm unless otherwise noted. All courses (workshops / seminars / classes) are consistent with the ABPMP comprehensive body of knowledge (CBOK). All courses (seminars) provide 12 PDUs towards CBPMP (Certified Business Process Management Professional) certification.
Improving processes begins with the customer. Understanding which customers and which requirements are most critical to your business determines which processes should be improved. Learn how to move towards Six Sigma Performance.
This two day seminar will focus on the core of any business success - the customer and optimizing value and processes throughout the organization. Students will learn the basic techniques of Lean tools and other methodologies.