Many of our alumni have found full or part-time jobs in the nonprofit sector that combine personal fulfilment and continued income with social impact.
- Pat has transferred her skills in hospital administration to leadership of a girls’ youth organization.
- Doug uses his corporate marketing background to enhance the newsletter and annual report produced by a large metropolitan transportation service.
- Marcia uses her financial background to guide the business development strategies of a small nonprofit.
- Claire helps clients of a social service organization navigate the complexities of the Affordable Care Act using the skills she honed as a compliance attorney at a large pharmaceutical company.
- Aurelia shares her expertise in broadcast communications with a nonprofit that seeks to strengthen its national recognition.
- Dick delights in mentoring young entrepreneurs as they tackle the challenges of growing their small businesses.
- Several alumni have pursued and attained biannual Fellowships through Encore.org; others have found satisfaction working on project-based assignments for Pace University senior administrators.All are enthusiastically embracing their second acts for the greater good.