Paralegal Certificate Program
Make the most of your professional opportunities with Pace University's Paralegal Certificate Program! This nationally acclaimed program was designed by paralegals for paralegals with input from judges and attorneys across the country. This hands-on program distinguishes itself by its focus on real world skill sets most in demand by law firms and legal divisions. It is designed with the working student in mind and provides the education you need to begin a successful paralegal career or advance an existing career in the legal field.
Click Here to see the Fall 2016 schedule.
Pace University's Paralegal Certificate Program is a comprehensive curriculum. The skill-based format of Pace University's Paralegal Certificate Program provides students with practical training in preparation for the workplace.
- Legal process
- Court structure
- Interviewing and investigation
- Document preparation
- Writing and analysis
- Research skills
- Use of LexisNexis and Westlaw
- Substantive topics of laws, torts, contracts, civil procedures, family law
Who Should Enroll
- Those who are 18 years or older and hold a High School diploma or GED (domestic and international)
- Legal staff who wish to advance their careers and qualify for lawful designation as a paralegal
- Career changers looking for a professional career with strong growth potential
- Individuals who want to gain a clearer understanding of the legal process
- Individuals considering law school and seeking an introduction to the field to gain a competitive advantage
We hope you can spend an hour of your time with us as we walk you through what you will learn, how to register, and answer any important questions. Plus, by attending an information session you will receive a tuition discount!
Earn $200 off the cost of tuition just by attending one of our information sessions!
Click here to review the schedule.
2016 Online Course Schedule
This class is taught asynchronously. This means you will not be required to log on during a certain time or day. Deadlines will be given for assignments and tests.
Admissions: Rolling- The course work begins when you enroll in the program.
Fall 2016 Course Schedule
Pace University Midtown Center
551 Fifth Avenue at 45th
New York, NY
September 27, 2016 - February 23, 2017
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Tuition: $4,995 (*$4,795 if you attend an information session)
Class Status: OPEN
Please contact Jamie Leotta at 212-346-1123 or email@example.com.