main navigation
my pace
Continuing & Professional Education

Paralegal Certificate Program - Payment Options

Classes commence March 2015!

When you decide to enroll in the Paralegal Certificate Program, the following payment options are available for the course tuition.

Option 1: Full Payment

Full Payment of the course at the time of registration. If you decide on this option, please Click Here to Register.

Option 2: Tuition Payment Plans

Tuition Payment Plans are available for this program. These interest-free payment plans allow you to spread out the tuition cost over the course duration. Please note that these plans are administered directly by Higher One. A nominal enrollment fee applies.

How to Apply for a Tuition Payment Plan:

Option 3: Private Education Loan

Private Education Loans are available through approved lenders for this program. Pace University will accept a loan from any lender that is willing to provide funding for this program. If you decide to apply for any of these loans, please complete the Registration Form.

How to Apply for a Private Education Loan

  • Enroll in your program and determine the cost.
  • Search for loan using:
  • Contact the lender to determine if they allow students in non-degree granting programs to apply for loans. Pace University will certify a loan from any lender you choose. It does not have to be from one listed on the above website.
  • When applying, please select the following:
    • Course of Study: Undergraduate
    • Campus: White Plains
      IMPORTANT - Please select White Plains regardless of whether you are taking the course in NYC or Online
    • School Code: 002791-02
      IMPORTANT - Please select the school code for White Plains regardless of whether you are taking the course in NYC or Online
    • Please remember to select "Less than Half-Time"
  • Once application has been approved and all documents for the lender are complete, please contact Pace University at (212) 346-1186 or immediately to obtain school certification.


Please contact us at (212) 346-1186 or