Give Yourself the Opportunity of Lifelong Learning!
Designed for individuals 55 years or older, Pace University's Adult Resource Center (PARC) brings the most affordable programs to Pace University's lower Manhattan campus. PARC's innovative programs, dynamic lectures, and exciting social functions allow you the opportunity to meet new people and share your ideas and knowledge. Enjoy the natural support network that grows as you explore and learn with others of your generation.
PARC Membership Privileges include:
- Coffee & Culture Lecture Series (see below for lectures)
- Use of Pace University Downtown Campus Library
- Use of Pace University Downtown Computer Lab (PARC ID Card required)
- Computer training courses
- Socials, luncheons, and other exciting events
PARC Coffee & Culture Lecture Series
Be a part of this exciting lecture series! PARC invites our distinguished professors to participate in thought-provoking discussions and debates.
The Coffee and Culture Lecture Series will take place at Pace University's conveniently located downtown campus, at One Pace Plaza from 11AM-12PM in the beautiful Aniello Bianco Room. Light refreshments will be served.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS! Upcoming SPRING 2015 Coffee & Culture Lectures held on Tuesdays from11AM-12PM:
- February 17 - Professor David Caputo's "The Midterm Elections"
- March 3 - Professor Eddis Miller's "Religion in the Age of Enlightenment"
- April 7 - Professor Matthew Bolton's "Disarmament Efforts"
April 28 - Professor Emily Welty's "Topic TBA"
Questions? For more information, please contact us at (212) 346-1244 or ContinuingEd@pace.edu