Adobe Workflow Essentials
This course will introduce students to the fundamentals and basics in web and digital graphic design. The Adobe Workflow Essentials class will prepare students to advance on to the following programs: Certificate in Digital Graphic Design, Certificate in Adobe Web Design, Dual Certificate Program or any other Adobe program offered at Pace University Continuing and Professional Education.
The class will also cover Adobe tools such as Adobe Bridge for digital asset management, Photoshop basics including the tools panel, understanding and working with layers, distinguishing between CMYK and RGB. The second part of the class will focus on Dreamweaver and associated workflows for Web Design.
Click here to see the Summer 2016 schedule.
- Students will learn the fundamentals and essentials of Adobe workflows for Digital Graphic Design and Web Design, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
- Navigate both the PC desktop and internal network at Pace University to retrieve, utilize and store digital media assets
- Prepare students to advance on to the following programs: Certificate in Digital Graphic Design, Certificate in Adobe Web Design, Dual Certificate Program or any other Adobe program offered through Pace University Continuing and Professional Education
- Will learn the basics of web standards, CSS, HTML, HTML 5, saving a HTML page and a variety of steps along the way to create and add graphics to your pages
Who Should Enroll
- Students who are interested in learning about web design, digital graphic design and / or other Adobe programs or tools
- This course is designed for students with limited (or no) experience or knowledge with Photoshop, Dreamweaver and / or other Adobe tools
- The course is designed to prepare students with the skills and knowledge to advance on to the certificate programs (Certificate in Adobe Web Design / Certificate in Digital Graphic Design / Dual Certificate Program)
Pace University Midtown Center
551 Fifth Avenue at 45th
New York, NY
Class Status: CLOSED
Please contact Nicole Vitale at (212) 346-1038 or email@example.com.