Certificate in Adobe Web Design
The core of this program will cover the Adobe Creative Cloud software tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Acrobat PDF. Students will learn the proper Adobe workflow processes and best practices to design, create, build dynamic websites and learn how to export content for print and digital outputs. Students will learn the concepts, tools, and techniques to create responsive designs for the web and digital devices such as iPads, tablets, and smart phones. The course encompasses 4 major overlapping learning areas: software tools, technologies, soft skills, web design and functionality. This hands on course delivers 85 hours of classroom instruction supplemented with outside class assignments. Each student will be required to build a complete website by the end of the course as a class project.
Click here to see the Fall 2016 schedule.
- Students will learn how to PLAN + DESIGN+ MAINTAIN a fully functional responsive design website.
- Students will learn how to FTP their website and content to a web hosting service: including how to add/ host multiple website under a single domain name.
Who Should Enroll
- Students who are literate in PC or MAC based software/ or operating system who want to learn how to build and manage websites.
- Anyone with a print background, graphic designer, photographer, developer, marketing and communication professional looking to acquire a strong foundation of skills and knowledge in digital design or applying these skills to the web.
- Web entrepreneurs, small business owners, freelancers and others looking to learn how to build and maintain websites and other digital content for the web.
*If you do not have experience, we offer the Adobe Workflow Essentials class to get started.
Pace University Midtown Center
551 Fifth Avenue at 45th
New York, NY
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Class Status: CLOSED
Please contact Nicole Vitale at (212) 346-1038 or email@example.com.