Certificate in Digital Graphic Design
The core of this program will cover Adobe Creative Cloud software tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat PDF. Students will learn proper Adobe workflow processes and best practices to design, create, build and export content for print and digital outputs for the iPad, iPhone, tablets, Kindle, Nook and other smart devices and e-readers.
This comprehensive, hands-on course delivers 85 hours of instructor led classroom time by Adobe Certified Instructors. The learning objectives of our programs are to develop technology skills and soft skills of student learners to enable them to plan, design, build, and maintain digital content for the web and digital devices such as iPad, Nook, Kindle, tablets and the breadth of smart phones.
Click here to see the Fall 2016 schedule.
- End to end process in Digital Graphic Design
- Understand the latest in graphic technologies, utilizing best practices
- Learn how to effectively use digital assets in workflow processes
- Design and build multi- page products/ content for a variety of different platforms
Who Should Enroll
- Graphic Designers
- Marketing and communication professionals
- Anyone with basic or intermediate knowledge of Photoshop
Pace University Midtown Center
551 Fifth Avenue at 45th
New York, NY
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Class Status: CLOSED
Please contact Nicole Vitale at (212) 346-1038 or firstname.lastname@example.org.