Adobe® InDesign® is used to publish printed documents that include: newsletters, brochures, postcards, menus, books and more. Using Adobe® authorized courseware and led by a certified InDesign® Expert Instructor, students will learn how to create multi-column layouts, add text and graphics, format consistently with styles, and generate PDF files for print or the web.
Click here to see the Fall 2016 schedule.
- Text and graphics manipulation
- Drawing tools (bezier curves)
- Color creation and application
- Style sheets
- Master pages
- Book creation
- Essential typography rules
Who Should Enroll
- Any student interested in learning how to create a variety of printed materials
- Students who have used earlier versions of InDesign and need to stay current with the newer releases - (CS5.5 / CS6 and Creative Cloud new digital publishing features)
- Users of QuarkXPress looking to switch over and learn InDesign
Pace University Midtown Center
551 Fifth Avenue at 45th
New York, NY
Thursday & Friday
December 8 & 9, 2016
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Class Status: OPEN
Please contact Nicole Vitale at (212) 346-1038 or email@example.com.