Photoshop CC Level I
Adobe's Creative Suite of software tools remains the gold standard for creating digital media and content around the world. Pace Continuing and Professional Education offers beginner to advanced training in the most popular Adobe programs.
Whether you are an individual or a corporation, we offer both full day classes and comprehensive evening certificate programs in our convenient New York City and White Plains locations, or onsite. Photoshop® is the application utilized by most industry professionals, whether preparing graphics for print or for the web.
Click here to see the Fall 2015 schedule.
- Student will work with layers, masks, channels, and vectors to create composite images
- Students will learn how to: work with selections, make color corrections and repairs on images
- Learn how to use filters to enhance images.
- Learn how to create and modify digital images using a variety of tools and methods
Who Should Enroll
- Anyone who is completely new to Photoshop
- Intermediate Photoshop users who haven't had the chance to explore the application or need a refresher course
- Graphic Designers, prepress, marketing and communications, office administrators who assist in creating documents and / or presentations, and
- Amateur and professional photographers who are interested in enhancing their photographic skills and images.
Pace University Midtown Center
551 Fifth Avenue at 45th
New York, NY
Thursday & Friday
October 15 & October 16, 2015
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Class Status: OPEN