Introduction to Access
This course will provide you with fundamental knowledge and techniques needed to design and use tables, queries, forms, and reports. You will learn a solid basis for building databases in Access and understand the basic operation of a database program. It will demonstrate performing day-to-day procedures and explain the advantages of using a relational database program.
- Understand Access terminology and database concepts
- Create, view and edit databases and tables
- Import and link to data from other sources
- Query tables for information
- Modify table data and structures
- Create and Modify Basic Forms
- Create basic and grouped reports
- Create labels
- Search for and Sort Data
- Use relational database operations
- Create a basic form
Who Should Enroll
- People new to databases
- Self-taught users wanting to enhance their knowledge.
Call for dates!
Please contact Jim Irvine at (212) 346-1542 or firstname.lastname@example.org