Certificate in Android Application Development
The Android platform is an open source mobile and embedded device platform from Google. Currently there is rapid growth in the number of Android based mobile devices being released on all the major mobile phone carriers around the world, with a common development platform and application market for third party developer applications.
Students in the Android and iPhone class will have access to the Mobile Device Computing Lab once per month to work collaboratively with one another and / or with an instructor to help students one-on-one or in small groups (homework assignments, lessons, exercises and / or class projects). Participants will receive a Pace University Certificate of Completion.
Click here to see the Spring 2016 schedule.
- Learn how to design and build Android Mobile applications
- Gain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Google Android framework and platform.
- For those with little to no experience in mobile device computing,
- We provide and support programs for the two leading mobile platforms today: Android and iPhone (iOS) including an advanced iOS application development program.
Who Should Enroll
- Anyone who is interested in learning how to build mobile apps for the Google Android mobile platform
- Anyone seeking to better understand mobile application development process.
*Students are required to have a background in Object Oriented Programming; the Java programming language is preferred. Access to an Android phone and / or tablet is recommended but not required.
Pace University Downtown
163 William Street, Mac Lab
New York, NY
April 18 - July 18, 2016
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
*Additional lab hours are available
Tuition: $2,950 (includes all course materials)
Class Status: OPEN
Please contact Jim Irvine at (212) 346-1542 or email@example.com