Internet Marketing Essentials
Learn the essentials of internet marketing in today's fast paced world of digital media and understand how becoming an 'expert' in your area will get you attention and drive results for your business.
Social Media has become a key marketing channel in today’s online digital marketplace. Organizations and individuals have great opportunities in achieving a large social media presence throughout many networks by providing quality information across several mediums (text, images, photos, videos, etc.) to reach target audiences in their preferred method of communication.
This course will examine various media tools to develop a strong web presence to increase awareness, drive traffic to the site, SEO optimization and generating interest/leads in your brand, products or cause you’re promoting
Click here to see the Fall 2015 schedule.
Internet Marketing Essentials covers the following areas:
- Website planning and strategy
- Domains, hosts, and CMS
- Designing and add website content
- Search engine optimization
- Social Media
- E-Mail marketing
- Online Ads, including Pay-Per-Click advertising
- Understand key internet marketing concepts such as SEO (Search Engine Optimization), landing pages, online ads, email marketing and more.
- Use HTML and HTML5 code
- Utilize case studies in social media implementation
- Reach a broader audience and target a more specific customer
- Build your online presence over time
- Generate more leads and increase sales
Who Should Enroll
- Web designers/ Graphic designers
- Marketing and communications managers and staff who support them, small business owners, entrepreneurs, website managers, internet professionals
- Anyone interested in learning about internet marketing.
Please contact Jim Irvine at (212) 346- or firstname.lastname@example.org