Web Application Development w/ PHP and MySQL
Pace University's Continuing and Professional Education offers some of the most comprehensive and cutting edge web and digital graphic design programs in the Metropolitan New York area and even the US. This course will focus on building web applications using open source technologies PHP and MySQL.
For career changers or entry level students all the way through advanced and experienced web designers, Pace has a program to support your career and advance your job skills for today's job market and employment needs.
Click here to see the course schedule.
- Students will extend their knowledge of HTML, CSS (Web Design)
- Build Web Applications using open source technologies such as PHP and MySQL
- Build one to two web applications throughout the class and will be required to build a separate web application as part of their final project
- Use the latest technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3 to create web apps that can be consumed by smart phones and other digital devices
Who Should Enroll
- Students who have completed the Certificate in Adobe Web Design
- Intermediate to strong skills in Adobe Dreamweaver or HTML required
- Students must have some programming experience or background
*PHP knowledge is useful and knowledge and use of other Adobe tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and / or Flash may be helpful.
Please contact Jim Irvine at (212) 346-or firstname.lastname@example.org