Real Estate Salesperson Licensing
Pace University has partnered with RE Campus to offer the 75-hour NYS Real Estate Salesperson's Licensing Course. This course is delivered exclusively online, it is a self-study course allowing you to complete the NYS required course curriculum from the comfort of your own home, 24/7! All course materials are found online.
This comprehensive course covers the fundamentals of the real estate profession as needed to implement the required NY 75-hour curriculum requirement. The course introduces the students to everything from real estate law to property management --- everything future real estate professionals need to know to not only pass the state licensing exam, but successfully enter their new career! This course is NYS Approved.
- License Law & Regulations
- The Law of Agency
- The Contract of Sales and Leases
- Real Estate Finance
- Taxes and Assessments
- Commercial and Investment Properties
- Property Management
NYS Requirements for Licensing as a SALESPERSON are:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a United States citizen or be a legal, permanent resident
- Have no felony convictions (contact NY Department of State for clarification)
- Complete the 75-hour licensing course
- Pass the NY Department of State Salesperson licensing exam ($15)
- Have a sponsoring New York State Broker
- Apply for a Salesperson license ($50 for two years)
As of July 1, 2008, the Salesperson and Broker's requirements have changed. Click here for more information.
Need more practice before taking the NYS Real Estate Exam? If so, enroll now in our new Real Estate Salesperson Exam Prep Qbank.
* Please note that you will register DIRECTLY on the RECampus Site.
Please Read the Course Requirements:
- You will have ONE YEAR to complete the course from the course enrollment date (online and proctored final exam) without incurring any additional financial penalty. Unfortunately, no refunds will be issued once participation in the course begins.
- You must complete the required course time and pass all module examinations with a passing score of 90.
- You will be required to take a proctored final examination at the course conclusion. Passing score of 70 is required. Certificates of Completion will be issued at this time.
- To schedule your proctored Final Exam, please contact Selena Chan at (212) 346-1194 or ContinuingEd@pace.edu. Proctored final exams are administered by appointment from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm at Pace University, 163 William Street, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10038.
- Once you have sat for the proctored exam with one of Continuing & Professional Education’s staff members, you will be able to take the NYS exam. We will give you instructions on how to schedule the exam after the course’s conclusion.
To Schedule Your Proctored Final Exam or for General Questions:
Please contact Selena Chan at (212) 346-1194 or email email@example.com.
For questions on course content, please contact Roberta Bangs at Roberta.Bangs@randrealty.com.
Available for students Mon-Fri 8:00 am-10:00 pm ET by calling (888) 213-5124 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All emails will be answered within 24 hours including weekends.