Call for Applications for the Spring 2013 ePortfolio Teaching Circle!
All faculty (full-time and part-time -- from any school, campus, or discipline) who want to prepare to use ePortfolios in their Fall 2013 classes are welcome.Within the last two years, over 80 faculty members participated and were equipped to successfully implement ePortfolios in their courses. The outstanding work of several teaching circle “alumni” are featured on the ePortfolio site.
One section will be held on the PLV campus and another will be held in NYC. Please see the dates and times listed below.
· Attend all three lunch meetings
· Commit to requiring ePortfolios in at least one of their courses in the fall
· Agree to discuss your experiences at Faculty Institute and/or another faculty event
· Faculty will receive a stipend for their participation in the teaching circles and implementing it in their course(s)
· Hands-on time with ePortfolio to practice technical skills
· Guidance on developing ePortfolio assignments with rubrics
|New York City||Pleasantville|
|Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM||Time: 12:00 - 1:30 PM|
Tues, Feb. 19th
Tues, Mar. 19th
Tues, Apr. 16th
Wed, Feb. 20th
Wed, Mar. 20th
Wed, Apr. 17th
|Contact Dr. Beth G. Klingner to apply||Contact Dr. Linda Anstendig to apply|