New York Times Newspaper Readership Program
The New York Times Newspaper Readership Program at Pace University provides complimentary copies of the New York Times to students to keep the campus community informed, encourage engagement with the wider world and current events and develop habits of lifelong newspaper readership. At Pace, The New York Times may be found weekdays in various locations on both campuses (residence halls, classroom buildings, libraries, etc.)
ONLINE ACADEMIC PASS FOR STUDENTS
As an added benefit, Pace students can enjoy complimentary access to NYTimes.com when they use an NYTimes.com Academic Pass. Each time you claim a pass, you have full access* for 24 hours. Please go to NYTimes.com/Passes and register with your Pace .edu e-mail address.
Here are a few links to useful pages on the New York Times website:
- NY Times Blogs, http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/blogs/directory.html
- Times Topics, http://www.nytimes.com/pages/topics/
- Opinion Pages, http://www.nytimes.com/pages/opinion/index.html
- Draft, http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/category/draft/
- Health Page, http://www.nytimes.com/pages/health/?8qa
Faculty who require their students to read The New York Times and list the newspaper resource on syllabi may also be eligible for a complimentary subscription. Please email Thomas.Glieden@pcfcorp.com for more information.