MyPace Portal Help for Faculty
As part of the S.P.A.R.T.A. implementation, final grades for each semester will be submitted electronically through MyPace Portal. In order to assist you in the transition to electronic grading, documentation has been posted online. We hope that you find the following documentation about grade change helpful.
Verify Student Attendance on your Portal
In an effort to help serve students by clarifying their status in your classrooms, Pace is asking faculty to verify attendance on their portal rosters. This process will help the University know if individual credit loads match student registration, and allow Pace to help students navigate the federal funding process.
For quick reference the steps are:
- Log on to MyPace Portal
- Click on Faculty tab
- Click on Faculty Resources link
- Click on Class Roster link for each of your classes
- Click on Enter in the Midterm Column of the first student
On the Midterm Grade Entry Form that will display, in the column for Attend Hours, please enter the following for each student:
- 0 = never attended
- 1 = no longer attending (has missed the most recent classes and you do not expect them to return)
- 2 = still attending
- Note: for an online course, attendance is measured by student involvement with discussion boards, assignments and e-mails with the instructor.
- Click Submit on the bottom of the Midterm Grade page.
Class Rosters and Grade Submission
The following are two references for faculty on instructions on Class Rosters and Grade Submission through MyPace Portal:
For more information on other features of MyPace Portal, click here.
- denotes a PDF file