How to Enter
- You must be a full-time high school student in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, or Pennsylvania.
- Students may submit their work as an individual or as part of a team. Only one entry per student is allowed. (If the winning entry is submitted by a team, the prize money will be equally distributed among the members.)
- Every student/team must have a high school teacher as sponsor. A letter (on school letterhead) from the sponsor must accompany each submission and include contact information. Teachers can sponsor one or more students.
- There are two categories: single advertisements (one print advertisement) and advertising campaigns (a series of print advertisements).
- All material must be submitted in both hard copy (8 1/2” x 11”) and as a .PDF saved on a disc or flash drive.
- All submitted material must be clearly identified with:
- Name/s and grade/s of student/s
- Name and address of high school
- E-mail address/es and phone number/s for student/s
- Each submission must include a one-page overview that answers the following:
- Why do you think your ad will persuade teenagers to stop texting while driving?
- Why should a teenager believe what you say in your ad?
- What is the support or rationale for why you chose your message?
- Please note that all materials will remain in the possession of Pace University, so please make sure you keep a copy for yourself and your team members.
NOTE: All submissions must be the original work of the students.