The Dog Days Aren't Done (NYC)
NYC students, please call off your dogs, because the pups of the Good Dog Foundation are making their way to you on Tuesday, December 10. Can we get a woof woof?
Last week, we let you know that the pups were headed to Pleasantville. But before the NYC students start barking at us, we want to let you know… you get a puppy, too!
Finals are not fun, we’ve been there and we know that. But you know what makes them just a little bit better? The fact that they bring puppies to campus! On Tuesday, December 10, make your way to the Birnbaum Library Reference Area from 3:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m. to check out
a book the dogs from the Good Dog Foundation, who will be there for all your petting, hugging, kissing, and de-stressing needs.
And while you’re there, don’t forget to get your research and study on.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Have an interest in the wonderful world of computing? Let's talk about tech. Pace Computing Society is back and better than ever this semester with a new website and a series of speakers at weekly meetings from hot companies like BuzzFeed, HATCH, WeWork, and UNICEF. Oh, and free pizza.
Inside the Org: Pace Computing Society
From on-campus events like sports games and comedians to off-campus outings including ice skating and Dave & Busters, Westchester has your Winter Week of Welcome covered.
Westchester Winter Week of Welcome
A game, a show, and a little snow. NYC does Winter Welcome Week.
NYC Winter Welcome Week