International Institute of Publishing
In conjunction with the Graduate Publishing Program at Pace University, the Pace University International Institute of Publishing gives publishers worldwide the opportunity to explore global issues that affect the industry. The Institute will address topics pertinent to international book, magazine and newspaper publishing.
Major goals of the institute include:
- Establish jointly-organized international senior publishing executive training programs. View photos ofprevious training programs.
- Organize international publishing conferences. View photos from past conferences.
- Create scholarships for international employees to participate in the Pace Publishing Program.
- Facilitate student and faculty exchange between international universities that offer publishing programs.
- Develop a Publishing Resource Center to exchange information