Teaching and Learning
We believe the best way to learn a new language is to immerse yourself in that culture.
Our "Chinese Learning System" allows you to:
- Take courses at your own pace on our Lower Manhattan campus
- Participate in Chinese culture-focused events,
- Practice Chinese language at our free weekly Chinese Corner,
- Take advantage of our library and resource center, and
- Obtain scholarships to study in China.
Our classes combine Western and Eastern educational traditions, emphasizing fun and learning for practical purposes.
Above all, they are:
Our 12-hour, 4-week modules are designed in sequence to build up your proficiency while allowing you to study at your own pace. Classes are held in the evenings and on weekends, in addition to regular business hours, allowing you to fit Chinese language learning into your busy New York City lifestyle.
We match the content of our courses to the internationally recognized HSK standardized Chinese proficiency tests.
Because of our unique publishing partnership, we develop our own mobile language learning materials using the latest technology, allowing our students to learn at their convenience.