OUThouse - NYC
Faculty Don: Prof. Tom Henthorne (English and Women’s & Gender Studies), firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply put, OUThouse finds excuses to go out, whether it’s to a Yankee game or just frozen yogurt on Fulton Street. We figure doing things together is the best way to build community.
- Exploring neighborhoods such as Williamsburg, Tribeca, and Brooklyn Heights
- Going to the movies whenever something good comes out
- Sitting in the sun at the Seaport and people-watching
- Avoiding cafeteria food by trying ethnic cuisines all over the city
- Doing occasional cultural events to show we have class
- Connected to Between Takes and 1st Generation floors—students living on those floors will be in OUThouse.