Our Communication majors are required to take a minimum of three internship credits. Internships are available in a number of fields including advertising, public relations, television, radio, film, publishing, government and others. Pace students have been placed in internships ranging from Regis and Kelly Live to Donna Karan to CBS News. Please make sure you speak with your advisor for further information on applying for internships or jobs. Please log onto the MCA community on blackboard for a listing of specific internships.
Below are links to Web sites with internship and job opportunities.
- Cooperative Education & Career Services at Pace University
- A listing of internships through NYWICI
- Center for Communication
- The City of New York Mayor’s Office of Film, Theatre and Broadcasting
- Internships and jobs in television
- Internships and jobs in television and film
Students on the Pace PLV campus may be eligible to join the Mu Iota Chapter of Lambda Pi Eta (LPH), a student organization of the National Communication Association. Lambda Pi Eta, and the MCVA department hosts an annual networking event, Connections in Communications, to bring together professionals in the field with current undergraduate majors. This event is a great way for students to make contacts in the communications industry.
Recent Internship placements include:
- WABC-TV Eyewitness News
- 30 Rock casting department
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- The CBS Early Show
- NBC and NBC Sports
- New Line Cinema
- Cosmopolitan magazine
- Steele Rose Communications
- Ralph Lauren
- Tribeca Film Festival
- Salvation Army public relations
- Tractenberg Fashion public relations
- Lion Television
- CosmoGIRL magazine
- Jacob Burns Film Center
- Virgin Records America
- Diane von Furstenberg
- and many more