Pace Jumpstart offers several opportunities throughout the year to volunteer with the organization. We welcome anyone who is interested in volunteering. You can commit to a year, a month, a week or a day. No time is too short!
If you are a Pace student in need of course credit, we can provide documentation of your services as long as your professor approves of the placement.
If you are a large group, organization or company, we can work with you to plan an event exclusively for your group, or you can sign up to participate in one of our existing opportunities.
- Read for the Record--Jumpstart’s national literacy awareness campaign
- Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss--Annual event where local preschool children visit Pace to celebrate literacy with college friends.
- Paint a Preschool--Revitalizing classrooms to give our children a lively learning environment.
- Resource Creation Days--Make various crafts including books, puppets or record your voice for our Books on Tape project to enhance the variety of learning materials available at our schools
- Book Drives and other Fundraisers--Donate gently used books and educational toys
Please feel free to contact Gabrielle Mitchell, Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.