- About EFP
- Why Choose Us
- Small Group Classes
- Private Instruction
- Accent Reduction
- Corporate & Workplace Training
- Intensive English Programs
- Contact Us / Locations
Business Communication Skills
|Fall 1||September 2 - October 14, 2015||Wed||6:00 - 9:00 pm||7||$500.00||163 William Street||1405||Register Now|
|Fall 1||September 2 - October 14, 2015||Wed||6:00 - 9:00 pm||7||$500.00||78 North Broadway, Aloysia Hall, 3RD FL., White Plains, NY||Register Now|
|Fall 1||September 2 - October 14, 2015||Wed||6:00 - 9:00 pm||7||$500.00||551 Fifth Ave, 8TH FL, NYC||820||Register Now|
Seven meetings (Wednesdays); Instructor-led. Class runs from 6pm-9pm.
You Will Learn To
- Improve your ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively in professional business situations
- Gain confidence in using a variety of discussion management techniques in telephone, conference calls, meetings, negotiations and presentations
- Expand language and cultural knowledge to more effectively communicate with co-workers, supervisors, customers, service providers and clients
- Enhance your pronunciation, phrasing and tone in spoken English
- Better understand cross cultural communication issues
- Facilitate your networking and professional socializing
Through class discussions, simulations of meetings and negotiations, and in-class presentations, trainees will develop fluency in functional English used in professional situations, such as telephone, conference calls, business meetings, negotiations and presentations.
Topics will include business etiquette, networking, leadership and management styles. Grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary will be addressed in the context of lessons as needs and interests dictate. Trainees are encouraged to bring in job, industry specific, or career- related materials to customize their activities and participation in course work to match their own needs and interests.