- About EFP
- Why Choose Us
- Small Group Classes
- Private Instruction
- Accent Reduction
- Corporate & Workplace Training
- Intensive English Programs
- Contact Us / Locations
Clear And Accurate Speech
|Spring II||March 23 - May 4, 2015||Mon||6:00 - 9:00 pm||7||$500.00||1 Pace Plaza||Register Now|
|Spring II||March 23 - May 4, 2015||Mon||6:00 - 9:00 pm||7||$500.00||1 Martine Ave, White Plains||Register Now|
|Spring II||March 23 - May 4, 2015||Mon||6:00 - 9:00 pm||7||$500.00||551 Fifth Ave, 8TH FL, NYC||90297||Register Now|
Seven meetings (Mondays); Instructor-led. Class runs from 6pm-9pm.
You Will Learn To
- Recognize stress, intonation and rhythm patterns of American English native speakers
- Enhance your pronunciation, phrasing and tone in spoken English
- Produce the phonetic sounds of American English and pronounce troublesome consonants and vowels
- Develop strategies for practicing and self-monitoring correct pronunciation and stress patterns
- Identify individual pronunciation problems and recognize ways to articulate correct forms
Trainees will improve the clarity and accuracy of their speech in professional situations by mastering the sounds, rhythm, and accurate pronunciation of standard American English. Through training and exercises, students will focus on intonation and stress patterns, articulation of individual vowels and consonants that will result in your accent reduction.
Trainees practice focused exercises from authentic material and textbook, as well as performing speaking task such as giving short presentations, simulating effective telephone use, or leading discussions and business meetings. Videotaping allows for detail analysis of several short projects.