- About EFP
- Why Choose Us
- Small Group Classes
- Private Instruction
- Accent Reduction
- Corporate & Workplace Training
- Intensive English Programs
- Contact Us / Locations
Integrated Professional English Skills
|Summer 2||July 14 - August 25, 2015||Tue||6:00 - 9:00 pm||7||$500.00||1 Pace Plaza||Register Now|
|Summer 2||July 14 - August 25, 2015||Tue||6:00 - 9:00 pm||7||$500.00||1 Martine Ave, White Plains||Register Now|
|Summer 2||July 14 - August 25, 2015||Tue||6:00 - 9:00 pm||7||$500.00||551 Fifth Ave, 8TH FL, NYC||Register Now|
Seven meetings (Tuesdays); Instructor-led. Class runs from 6pm-9pm.
You Will Learn To
- Achieve a balance improvement in listening, speaking and writing skills
- Communicate clearly, concisely and effectively in a variety of professional business situations
- Gain confidence in using a variety of discussion management techniques in telephone, conference calls, meetings, negotiations and presentations
- Expand language and cultural knowledge to more effectively communicate with co-workers, supervisors, customers, service providers and clients
- Enhance writing skills designed to suit your specific professional writing needs, such as e-mails, memos, letters, proposals, press releases, reports, and executive summaries
- Develop an appropriate writing style, proper tone, format and level of formality for various audiences for professional writing
Trainees will develop an overall balanced improvement in their, oral and written communication skills necessary for effective participation in various professional situations; such as, telephone, conference calls, business meetings, negotiations and presentations. Drafting effective and professional documents such as, e-mails, inter-office memorandums, third party letters, brief reports and executive summaries is also covered.
Trainees will actively participate in simulated business situations such as telephoning and conference calls, business meetings and negotiations. Videotaping allows for detailed analysis and feedback on performance.