Step One - Meet Program Requirements
Interested students must meet the below program requirements to be considered as an applicant to the Business and English Language Program. If you have questions about any of these requirements please e-mail Daniel Lenkowsky, Senior Admissions & Student Life Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TOEFL score of 80 (internet based version) or IELTS score of 6.5
- Minimum of 2 years of undergraduate studies
- Professional experence preferred
- Students must be in good academic standing
- For non-business majors and recent non-business graduates
- Ideal for pre-MBA liberal arts majors
- Specially designed for international students
Step Two - Apply!
If you meet the above requirements you are eligible to apply for admission to the Business and English Langauge Program. Students must submit the below listed documents no later than July 6, 2012 to the English Language Institute (ELI):
- Complete Application (please contact us for an electronic application)
- Copy of passport photo page
- Original bank letter
- Recent TOEFL/IELTS score report
- Undergraduate Transcript (tranlated to English)
- $60.00 non-refundable Application Fee
Please mail your documents to:
English Language Institute, Pace University
c/o Daniel Lenkowsky
163 William St, 21st Flr
New York, NY 10038, USA
After having received your complete application the English Language Institute will process the form I-20 required to receive the F-1 visa at the US Consulate. Please refer to our webpage listing information regarding the F-1 visa to answer most questions about the I-20 procedure and SEVIS Fee at https://www.pace.edu/eli/new-york-city-campus/apply-eli/immigration-sevis-fee-info.
If you have questions regarding the status of your application please contact Daniel Lenkowsky, Senior Admissions & Student Life Coordinator, at email@example.com or 212-346-1562.
Step Two - Admissions Decision
Students should check the e-mail account listed on their application to the Business and English Language Program for a decision 2-3 weeks after submitting a complete application. Decisions will be sent via e-mail. The form I-20 for accepted students will be mailed to the mailing address listed in the program application.
Step Three - Confirm Enrollment
To confirm enrollment students are asked to pay 50% of their program fee no later than April 13, 2012. Students that do not submit payment by this date are not guaranteed a seat in the Summer Business and English Language program.