Business Communication Skills
Through class discussions, simulations of meetings and negotiations, and in-class presentations, trainees will develop fluency in functional English used in professional situations, such as telephone, conference calls, business meetings, negotiations and presentations.
Topics will include business etiquette, networking, leadership and management styles. Grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary will be addressed in the context of lessons as needs and interests dictate. Trainees are encouraged to bring in job, industry specific, or career- related materials to customize their activities and participation in course work to match their own needs and interests.
We offer this course at our New York City, Midtown, and Westchester locations. The Business Communication Skills class will consist of seven meetings on Wednesdays from 6pm – 9pm.
You Will Learn To
- Improve your ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively in professional business situations
- Gain confidence in using a variety of discussion management techniques in telephone, conference calls, meetings, negotiations and presentations
- Expand language and cultural knowledge to more effectively communicate with co-workers, supervisors, customers, service providers and clients
- Enhance your pronunciation, phrasing and tone in spoken English
- Better understand cross cultural communication issues
- Facilitate your networking and professional socializing
Fall I 2016 Course Schedule
1 Pace Plaza
New York, NY
September 7 - October 19, 2016
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Class Status: OPEN
Please contact Kelly Roska at (212) 346-1780 or email@example.com.