163 William St., 21st Floor
New York , NY 10038
Telephone: (212) 346-1562
The English Language Institute is located at Pace University’s Lower-Manhattan campus at 163 William Street, 21st Floor. The building entrance is located on William Street between Ann and Beekman. All visitors must bring a government issued Photo ID to enter the Pace campuses. Please click here for map.
Monday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Visiting the ELI Office by Subway
Not all trains run at all times and subway schedules are subject to change. For current schedules, weekly service advisories, and maps contact the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) at (718) 330-1234 or visit the subway section of the MTA Web site.
- 2 and 3: Take 2 or 3 trains to either Park Place (then walk east across City Hall Park to the campus) or to Fulton St. Station.
- A and C: Take the A or C trains to Fulton St. Station. Exit at Fulton and William St.
- 4, 5, and 6: Take the 4, 5, or 6 trains to the Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall Station (last stop on the 6). Take exit marked City Hall.
- J and Z: Take the J or Z trains to Fulton St. Station. Exit at Fulton and William St.
- R: Take the R Local to City Hall Station, then walk east across City Hall Park to campus.
You can find subway directions to Pace University from your current location by using Citymapper at https://citymapper.com/go/b1k1jv
Director - ELI Programs New York City
Senior Admissions & Student Life Coordinator
English Language Institute - Urdu Speaker