Evening ESL Program
2012-2013 Evening ESL Program - click for Flyer
The test will be held at The Evelyn and Joseph I. Lubin Graduate Center in downtown White Plains on:
Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 6:30 pm
Saturday, May 4 at 2:00pm
Tuesday, May 7 at 6:30 pm
Classes in this program are conveniently scheduled on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Courses are designed for non-native English speakers who want to improve their English skills for academic, personal and professional reasons.
- Small interactive class
- Professional native English speaking faculty
- Academic advisement
- Certificate available by request
- No registration or test fee
- Full use of University facilities
Classes are conveniently located at Pace University's White Plains Campus: Directions to the Education House at 78 North Broadway, White Plains, NY 10603. The Education House is #13 on the campus map.
Attention: All continuing Evening Program students: Refer a friend and receive a 20% discount on the next course you take. Your friend must be registered for at least 2 weeks of class.
2012-2013 Academic Year
|FALL I 2012||Fall II 2012||SPRING I 2013||Spring II 2013||SUMMER I 2013||Summer II 2013|
|DATES||September 6 - October 25||October 30 - December 20||January 24 - March 12||March 21 - May 9||MAY 16 - JULY 2||July 11 - August 27|
8/25 at 10am
8/29, 9/5 at 6:30pm
10/20 at 10am
10/17, 10/24 at 6:30pm
1/5 at 10am
1/16, 1/23 at 6:30pm
3/9 at 10am
3/13, 3/20 at 6:30pm
4/28 at 10am
5/8, 5/15 at 6:30pm
6/29 at 10am
6/16, 7/10 at 6:30pm
|COURSE||Integrated Skills||Integrated Skills||Integrated Skills||Integrated Skills||Integrated Skills||Integrated Skills|
|No classes on 9/25||No classes on 11/6 and 11/22||No classes on 3/26|
Click here to download the application form
Click here to download a Credit Card Authorization Form
Please read the refund policy.
Course Offerings and Descriptions
- Learn the essentials of grammar and writing and how to correct your mistakes and improve your writing by editing your work.
- Improve your listening, speaking and pronunciation skills for effective communication and understanding in everyday and academic life.
- Learn different reading strategies and skills to increase vocabulary and reading comprehension.
|Evening and one saturday class package||$468|
|Evening and two saturday classes package||$624|
For more information, Please contact the English Language Institute at Westchester Campus.