Evening ESL Program
ALL PROGRAMS AND THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE ARE ON THE PACE LAW SCHOOL CAMPUS AT 78 NORTH BROADWAY, WHITE PLAINS
- Evening Program Flyer
- Information for J-1 Au Pair Students
- Pace Shuttle bus schedule from White Plains Station (weekdays, Spring and Fall semesters)
Classes in this program are conveniently scheduled on Monday and Wednesday from 7:00-9:30pm. Courses are designed for non-native English speakers who want to improve their English skills for academic, personal and professional reasons.
- Small interactive class
- Professional native English speaking faculty
- Academic advisement
- Certificate available by request
- No registration or test fee
- Full use of University facilities
Classes are held on the Pace Law School Campus at 78 N Broadway, White Plains.
- Get the directions to the Law School Campus
- Law School Parking Map
- If you drive to the campus and need a parking tag, please fill out the car registration and give it to your instructor.
Attention: All continuing Evening Program students: Refer a friend and receive a 20% discount on the next course you take. Your friend must be registered for at least 2 weeks of class.
Classroom: Aloysia 304. Classroom maybe changed. An email will be sent to you before the start of the course. If you do not see the email from ELI a few days before the class start date, please check your junk mail folder, or call ELI at 914-422-4042.
|Summer II 2016||July 6 - August 22||Integrated Skills||$400||No Holidays|
|Fall I 2016||September 7 - October 26||Integrated Skills||$400||No Class on 10/3, First Day of Rosh Hashanah|
|Fall II 2016||October 31 - December 19||Integrated Skills||$400||No Class on 11/23, Thanksgiving recess|
|* price is subject to change without notice.|
Application Form And Registration
Download the Evening/Saturday Registration Form and Payment/Refund Policies.
Please read the Pace University’s CREDIT CARD CONVENIENCE FEE. BEGIINING JULY 2, 2015. You will not be able to pay for your courses with a credit card/debit card in person, and you would be charge a 2.75% convenience fees by paying with your credit card/debit card online. You can pay with your check payable to Pace University.
Course Offerings and Descriptions
- Learn the essentials of grammar and writing and how to correct your mistakes and improve your writing by editing your work.
- Improve your listening, speaking and pronunciation skills for effective communication and understanding in everyday and academic life.
- Learn different reading strategies and skills to increase vocabulary and reading comprehension.
Saturday, Evening, TOEFL Blast, and Weekday Intensive students will receive an ELI ID card. Please keep the card with you if you plan to continue or if you think you may take our courses in the future. You will be charged $20 if you need the replacement card. Please be informed that Weekend Intensive students will not receive the ID card. The policies are in effect from Summer II 2016 students.
For more information, Please contact the English Language Institute at Westchester Campus.
Phone: (914) 422-4042 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org