Evening ESL Program
SUMMER I AND SUMMER II PROGRAMS ARE HELD AT THE GRADUATE CENTER AT 1 MARTINE AVENUE, WHITE PLAINS. FROM FALL 2015, ALL PROGRAMS AND THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE WILL MOVE TO THE PACE LAW SCHOOL CAMPUS AT 78 NORTH BROADWAY, WHITE PLAINS.
- Evening Program Flyer
- Information for J-1 Au Pair Students
Classes in this program are conveniently scheduled on Monday and Wednesday from 7:00-9:30pm. Courses are designed for non-native English speakers who want to improve their English skills for academic, personal and professional reasons.
- Small interactive class
- Professional native English speaking faculty
- Academic advisement
- Certificate available by request
- No registration or test fee
- Full use of University facilities
Classes are conveniently located at Pace University'sThe Evelyn and Joseph I. Lubin Graduate Center in downtown White Plains, 1 Martine Avenue, White Plains, NY 10606.
- White Plains Map including Graduate Center
- Get the directions to the Graduate Center from your house.
- Get the transit directions.
- Graduate Center Parking Map
Attention: All continuing Evening Program students: Refer a friend and receive a 20% discount on the next course you take. Your friend must be registered for at least 2 weeks of class.
2014-2015 Academic Year - Please contact ELIWC@pace.edu or 914-773-3820 for the Placement Test Dates so that we can accomodate your schedule.
|Summer I 2015||May 13-July 1||Integrated Skills||$390||NO CLASSES ON 5/25, Memorial Day|
|Summer II 2015||July 6 - August 19||Integrated Skills||$390||No Holidays|
|Fall I 2015||Sep. 2 - Oct. 26||Integrated Skills||$390||No Classes On 9/14, Rosh Hashanah|
|Fall II 2015||Oct. 28 - Dec. 16||Integrated Skills||$390||No classes on 11/25, Thanksgiving Holidays|
|Spring I 2016||Jan. 25 - Mar. 14||Integrated Skills||$390||No Classes on 2/15, President's Day|
|Spring II 2016||Mar. 21 - May 4||Integrated Skills||$390||No Holidays|
|Summer I 2016||May 11 - June 29||Integrated Skills||$390||No Classes On 5/30, Memorial Day|
|Summer II 2016||July 6 - Aug. 22||Integrated Skills||$390||No Holidays|
|* See fee discounts, price is subject to change without notice.|
- Download the Evening/Saturday Registration Form and Refund Policy.
- Download a Credit Card Authorization Form.
Course Offerings and Descriptions
- Learn the essentials of grammar and writing and how to correct your mistakes and improve your writing by editing your work.
- Improve your listening, speaking and pronunciation skills for effective communication and understanding in everyday and academic life.
- Learn different reading strategies and skills to increase vocabulary and reading comprehension.
Evening class: $390
Evening and one saturday class package: $468
Evening and two saturday classes package: $624
For more information, Please contact the English Language Institute at Westchester Campus.
Phone: (914) 773-3820 E-Mail: email@example.com