Evening ESL Program
ALL PROGRAMS AND THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE ARE ON THE PACE LAW SCHOOL CAMPUS AT 78 NORTH BROADWAY, WHITE PLAINS
- Evening Program Flyer
- Information for J-1 Au Pair Students
- Pace Shuttle bus schedule from White Plains Station (weekdays)
Classes in this program are conveniently scheduled on Monday and Wednesday from 7:00-9:30pm. Courses are designed for non-native English speakers who want to improve their English skills for academic, personal and professional reasons.
- Small interactive class
- Professional native English speaking faculty
- Academic advisement
- Certificate available by request
- No registration or test fee
- Full use of University facilities
Classes are held on the Pace Law School Campus at 78 N Broadway, White Plains.
- Get the directions to the Law School Campus
- Law School Parking Map
- If you drive to the campus and need a parking tag, please fill out the car registration and give it to your instructor.
Attention: All continuing Evening Program students: Refer a friend and receive a 20% discount on the next course you take. Your friend must be registered for at least 2 weeks of class.
|Spring II 2016||Mar. 21 - May 4||Integrated Skills||$390||No Holidays|
|Summer I 2016||May 11 - June 29||Integrated Skills||$400||No Classes On 5/30, Memorial Day|
|Summer II 2016||July 6 - Aug. 22||Integrated Skills||$400||No Holidays|
|* See fee discounts, price is subject to change without notice.|
Application Form And Registration
Download the Evening/Saturday Registration Form and Payment/Refund Policies.
Please read the Pace University’s CREDIT CARD CONVENIENCE FEE. BEGIINING JULY 2, 2015. You will not be able to pay for your courses with a credit card/debit card in person, and you would be charge a 2.75% convenience fees by paying with your credit card/debit card online. You can pay with your check payable to Pace University.
Course Offerings and Descriptions
- Learn the essentials of grammar and writing and how to correct your mistakes and improve your writing by editing your work.
- Improve your listening, speaking and pronunciation skills for effective communication and understanding in everyday and academic life.
- Learn different reading strategies and skills to increase vocabulary and reading comprehension.
For more information, Please contact the English Language Institute at Westchester Campus.
Phone: (914) 773-3820 E-Mail: email@example.com