The Facilities and Capital Projects team is responsible for the operation and maintenance of all of Pace University's properties. Using a combination of university employees and contractors we provide for the daily cleaning, maintenance, and operations of the University’s Physical Plant. Our team includes the Physical Plant office, the Buildings and Grounds offices on each campus and the Work Order Desk.
Our mission is to create and maintain an attractive, comfortable and safe environment that is conducive to higher education and living. To do so in a manner which is pleasing to the academic as well as the local community, prolonging the useful life of all equipment, buildings and their contents with sound fiscal responsibility within the financial resources provided.
- Facilities and Capital Projects: Summer 2018 Schedule Letter (PDF)
- 1 Pace Plaza, 2nd Floor Temporary Relocations and Closure Information
- Annual Drinking Water Quality Report for 2017 (PDF)
Please note, the following elevators in 1 Pace Plaza will be offline while work to modernize them is completed:
- Elevator 3 (East Building-services Chartwells): offline from May 14-June 20
- Elevator 8 (West building next to 9 Spruce St. entrance): offline from May 28-June 22
- Elevator 9 (West building next to 9 Spruce St. entrance): offline from June 25-July 20