Adjunct Faculty Resource Guide
Adjunct Faculty Quick Links
- Academic Calendar: This offers you start and end dates for your courses, with a week by week schedule of class meetings.
- Academic Continuity Plan
- Affirmative Action: The Affirmative Action Office aids in the implementation of the University's commitment to equal opportunity, affirmative action and diversity. This office ensures campus compliance with Federal, State, and Local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and affirmative action.
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Faculty Handbook
- Human Resources
- MyPace Portal: Access your personal information, set direct deposit, view class rosters, and access other important Pace systems. To take full advantage of these resources you need to have an active Pace account. To activate your account please follow these two simple steps:
- Locate your username here
- Activate your account here
- Starfish: Learn how you can help in identifying students at risk and refer them to academic assistance, early enough to make a difference.
- Union of Adjunct Faculty at Pace Benefits (UAFP): The CBA does not apply to the Law School.
- University’s Tuition remission benefits for adjuncts
- Adjunct Faculty FAQ page