Pace University provides to its undergraduates a powerful combination of knowledge in the professions, real-world experience, and a rigorous liberal arts curriculum, giving them the skills and habits of mind to realize their full potential. We impart to our graduate students a deep knowledge of their discipline and connection to its community. This unique approach has been firmly rooted since our founding and is essential to preparing our graduates to be innovative thinkers who will make positive contributions to the world of the future.
The University is committed to diversity in both its educational and work environments by providing equal educational opportunity and a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse and exceptional faculty and staff.
Useful links from the Provost Office:
- Adjunct Faculty Information FAQ
- Adjunct Faculty Scholarly Travel Funds
- Adjunct Faculty List - Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University
- Adjunct Faculty Services - Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University
- Adjunct Faculty - Library Resources
- Adjunct Corner Website
- UAFP on HR Website