Adjunct Faculty Corner
Welcome to the Adjunct Faculty Corner!
We have put together a few resources and links for you to get started here at Pace University.
To take full advantage of the resources below you need to have an active Pace account. If you have NOT activated your account please follow these two simple steps.
- Your username for most Pace University systems can be found here, whitepages.pace.edu. If you can not find your account please contact your Dean's Office or Chairperson.
- Once you know your username you can activate your account here.
Adjunct Faculty Webinars - Spring 2018
All you need to participate is to be at a computer with speakers and internet access. During this webinar we will review key resources that are available to adjuncts here at Pace. We will have representatives from the Faculty Center for Innovative Teaching & Professional Development, the Library, Information Technology Services and Human Resources. During the Seminar you will be able to ask questions to the different representatives.
You can click on the link below during the respective date and time to access the webinar:
The Faculty Center
- Faculty Center for Innovative Teaching & Professional Development
- Office of the Provost
- The Office of Associate Provost for Academic Affairs
- Adjunct Faculty Information FAQ
- Adjunct Faculty Scholarship
- Creating a Syllabus
- HR Home - Forms, Contact, FAQs and more can be found here.
- Banner training - Need some training on how to use Banner, look here.
- Adjunct FAQs - A list of important questions that you may have.
- Sexual Harassment Training - All new staff and faculty are required to complete an on-line Sexual Harassment training module within the first 30 days of hire. You will be receiving an email within the first 2 weeks of hire from Workplace Answers with a link to this training program. You are required to complete the training within the first 30 days of employment. Upon a successful score of 85 or above, print out your certificate to retain with your personal records.
- UAFP Faculty
- UAFP Website
- Information Technolgy Services (ITS)
- Getting Started: View Faculty Checklist
- Account Activation
- MyPace Portal: Access your personal information, set u direct deposit, view class rosters, and access other important Pace systems.
- Email - Access your Pace email.
- Blackboard: Pace's Learning Management System for online or blended teaching.
- ePortfolio - Encourage students to create portfolios to showcase their projects and activities.
- Help Desk - Create a ticket for IT assistance.
- PACE-WIFI: Set up your devices for Pace wireless.
- Starfish: Learn how you can help in identifying students at risk and refer them to academic assistance, early enough to make a difference.
- IT Policies
- Digital Toolkit - Search our collection of self-help guides, tutorials, and resources geared to help faculty.
- Service Catalog - Search through a catalog of IT services.
- Account Services: Summary of account services.
- Account FAQ: Frequently asked questions regarding accounts.
- Lynda.com: Online tutorials for training and learning.
- Academic Technology Office - Assists Faculty in exploring, evaluating and implementing various instructional technologies that are in line with faculty’s pedagogical practices and the University’s Strategic Plan.
- Educational Media Services: Services include classroom support, audio/visual support, Lecture capture services, Poll Everywhere support, and more.
- Document Services: Assists with a wide-range of printing needs for faculty.
- User Services: Assists in Pace-owned desktop support, IT training, ITS computer labs support, Help Desk, and more.
- ITS Help Desk: Need technical assistance and not sure who to ask? Contact us through any of the following methods:
- Pace University Library
- Pace University Library: Adjunct Faculty Resources
- Academic Scheduling - Looking for the location of your class or need to book a room for class.
- Electronic Classrooms - List of available electronic classrooms.
- Writing Center
- Center for Academic Excellence
- Office of Student Disabilities
- Partnerships for Advising Excellence (PAX) - This website is an effective and useful resource for advisors as they help students make critical decisions about their majors, courses, and careers.
- Pace University Strategic Plan