Adjunct Faculty Corner
Please read first
Welcome to the Adjunct Faculty Corner! We have put together a few resources and links for you to get started here at Pace University.
To take full advantage of the resources below you need to have an active Pace account. If you have NOT activated your account please follow these two simple steps.
- Your username for most Pace University systems can be found here, whitepages.pace.edu. If you can not find your account please contact your Dean's Office or Chairperson.
- Once you know your username you can activate your account here.
Adjunct Faculty Webinars - FALL 2016
You can click on the links below to access the webinar during the scheduled date and time.
The following webinars will review key resources that are available to adjuncts here at Pace. Representatives from the Faculty Center, the Library, Information Technology Services and Human Resources will be on hand to present and answer questions during the webinar.
The following webinar will highlight tips to increase student engagement when teaching. We will discuss strategies, digital tools, and learning activities that can be done in the classroom and online to promote students' participation and interest.
The Faculty Center
- Faculty Center for Innovative Teaching & Professional Development
- Office of the Provost
- The Office of Associate Provost for Academic Affairs
- Adjunct Faculty Information FAQ
- Adjunct Faculty Scholarship
- Creating a Syllabus
- HR Home - Forms, Contact, FAQs and more can be found here.
- Banner training - Need some training on how to use Banner, look here.
- Adjunct FAQs - A list of important questions that you may have.
- Sexual Harassment Training - All new staff and faculty are required to complete an on-line Sexual Harassment training module within the first 30 days of hire. You will be receiving an email within the first 2 weeks of hire from Workplace Answers with a link to this training program. You are required to complete the training within the first 30 days of employment. Upon a successful score of 85 or above, print out your certificate to retain with your personal records.
- UAFP Faculty
- UAFP Website
- ITS (Information Technolgy Services)
- Email - Access your Pace email.
- Educational Media - Request technology to be used during your classes.
- ePortolfio - Have your students create portfolio's of there work. For help with ePortfolio's, please visit www.pace.edu/eportfolio.
- Help Desk - Need technical assistance after normal business hours, fill out a help desk ticket and someone will get back to you. You can also call, (914) 773-3333, or email email@example.com
- Account Services - Information about Pace systems.
- ITS FAQs about Account Services - List of frequently asked questions about account services.
- MyPace Portal - Need to update your address? Direct Deposit? Need to input grades? View class roster? Portal can help.
- MyPace Portal Help - Need help with Pace Portal.
- Blackboard - At Pace we use Blackboard as a Learning Management Software to teach online or assist with your face-to-face courses. To be in enroll in our Blackboard: the Basics, self-paced tutorial, please email your name and Pace username to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blackboard Help - Need help with Blackboard, try this page.
- Academic Technology Office
- Personal Web Space - Request space to host web documents.
- Pace University Library
- Pace University Library: Adjunct Faculty Resources
- Academic Scheduling - Looking for the location of your class or need to book a room for class.
- Electronic Classrooms - List of available electronic classrooms.
- Writing Center
- Center for Academic Excellence
- Office of Student Disabilities
- Partnerships for Advising Excellence (PAX) - This website is an effective and useful resource for advisors as they help students make critical decisions about their majors, courses, and careers.
- Pace University Strategic Plan