Thinkfinity.org is the cornerstone of the Verizon foundationís literacy, education, and technology initiatives. The goal is to improve student achievement in traditional classroom settings and beyond by providing high quality content and extensive professional development training. This free, comprehensive digital learning platform is built upon the merger of two acclaimed programs: Verizon MarcoPolo and the Thinkfinity Literacy Network. Pace Partners with the Verizon Foundation to:
- Engage instructional development for educators using its Thinkfinity.org as a primary resource
- To assist Pace Universityís creation of innovative interdisciplinary programs that address the use of technology
- To build on our strong foundation of civic engagement to promote the development of 21st century skills
- To encourage our faculty to study and research the expanding area of interdisciplinary studies involving technology, especially Informatics.
With 5 years of grant funding underway, please join us in Congratulating the Awardees:
- Year 1 - 2008 (PDF)
- Year 2 - 2009 (PDF)
- Year 3 - 2010 (PDF)
- Year 4 - 2011 (PDF)
- Year 5 - 2012 (PDF)
- Summer Grant Awardees 2013 (PDF)
- All grant purchases will be made by Lindsay Bonilla.
- Please be as specific with information as possible.
- Please include vendor quotes or a cart you may have created online.
- Make sure to include the ship to address along with contact information of where exactly the items should ship. Please include office and/or room number.
- If the vendor you would like to purchase from is not currently set up in Pace’s E-Procurement system, please have the vendor fill out the Pace Vendor Form (PDF), and email it to Lindsay Bonilla.
- When ready to make a purchase, fill out the Purchasing Information (PDF) form and submit to Lindsay Bonilla. For more information with regards to Thinkfinity and Pace University, please contact: