main navigation
my pace
Finance and Administration

Damaged or Stale Dated Checks

If your paycheck becomes damaged or is too old to cash, (older than 180 days), the Payroll Office will replace it. You can return the damaged or stale-dated check to the Payroll Office. Mail the check to Pace University (Payroll Office) 100 Summit Lake Drive, 3rd Fl. Valhalla, NY 10595. Take your Pace Photo ID with you to receive the replacement check. The Payroll Office can usually issue a new check within two weeks, however, please note that checks over two years old cannot be replaced immediately