Business Card FAQ's
Please click on the questions to view the answers.
How often do I need to approve my transactions?
- You can approve/allocate your transactions as soon as they have posted onto the UsBank Online system or at the end of each monthly cycle.
How will I know when I have transactions to approve?
- You will be notified at the end of the cycle (the 25th of every month when your statement is ready, but we encourage you to access the UsBank system periodically to allocate and approve your transactions as soon as they are posted onto the UsBank system, you do not have to wait for your statement in order to allocate and approve your transactions.
When do I approve my transactions?
- All transactions must be approved by you the cardholder and forwarded to your business representative approval within seven business days after the cycle date of the 25th of every month.
Do I need to keep my receipts?
- All receipts and supporting documentation along with the reconciliation form are to be signed and forwarded to your Business Representative and your Manager for signatures. For travel card holders all receipts, statements and reconciliation forms must be sent to Regina Beatty, Manager Accounts Payable.
- How do I apply for a new card?
How do I reallocate or approve my transactions?
Visit our Business Card Program website to view complete instructions to process your transactions.
- Cardholder Transaction Approval Process
- Card Holders: How do I allocate/approve my transactions
- Approvers: How do I allocate/approve my transactions
- Who is my business representative?
Who do I contact if I have any questions on the Business Card Program?
- If you have any questions, please contact the Purchasing department at Ext. 22642 or email them at email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact the Purchasing department at Ext. 22642 or email them at
|Please review our Policies and Procedures for additional information.|
|Please review our Forms for additional information.|