Payroll and Tax Compliance
Join the Payroll Office with our Go Green! Initiative
Goal: Get ALL employees on Direct Deposit with a 100% direct deposit participation.
For more information on Direct Deposit of Payroll, please contact the Payroll Office or visit us on the web at:
Or a J.P. Morgan Chase or Academic Federal Credit Union representative for more details.
Direct Deposit is Simple.
- Once you have signed up for Direct Deposit, you don't have to go the bank to deposit checks.
- Your money is automatically deposited into your account on time, everytime - and you don't have to be at work - or even in town!
- Direct Deposit is Safe.
- Direct Deposit payments never get lost.
- Direct Deposit is confidential. Money is transferred electronically and passes through fewer hands than a check.
- Problems with Direct Deposit, which are rare, are quickly resolved.
- A high percentage of identity theft starts with someone seeing your personal financial information on a paper check, billing statement, or bank account statement. Once electronic payments are set up, the money travels electronically, greatly reducing the number of people who see your personal information.
Direct Deposit is Smart.
- Direct Deposit gives you access to your money earlier than check deposits. There is no waiting for checks to clear.
- Direct deposit puts you in charge of your money. Financial planners recommend Direct Deposit as one step towards gaining control of your finances.
- Direct Deposit is a smart way to help the environment - it reduces use of paper and also saves fuel and CO2 omissions by reducing trips to the bank to deposit checks.
Direct Deposit is free.
- There is no fee to enroll.
Direct Deposit is Easy.
- Just complete and submit the application below.
- If you do not have a bank account we would remind you that the One Card you possess can be used as a debit card through Higher One, making access to your net pay as simple as visiting any campus ATM machine or thousands of others.
|Please review our Policies and Procedures for additional information.|
|Please review our Forms for additional information.|
The Payroll Office is located in Tead House, Room 109, on the Briarcliff Campus. Please send general inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: (914) 923-2898 Fax #1: (914) 923-2681 Fax #2: (914) 989-8135
|Angelique Diaz||Assistant Controller, Payroll & Tax||Ext: 22379||
|Michelle Green||Manager, Payroll||Ext: 22778||E-Mail: email@example.com|
|Emily Slingerland||Payroll Accountant||Ext: 22897||
|James Taddeo||Payroll Specialist||Ext: 22482||E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|