Summer Housing Guest & Conference Accommodation - FAQ
Please click on the questions to view the answers.
Do you rent your facilities for meeting, conferences?
- Yes, we offer a variety of classrooms and meeting rooms.
Do you offer overnight accommodations?
- Yes, Pace offers overnight accommodations from June 1 through mid-August that include single, double, triple, quad, or townhouse occupancy.
Do you offer Linens?
- No linen are not available.
What forms of dining do you have on campus?
- Our campus food service provided by Chartwell’s range from simple coffee breaks and box lunches to buffets, formal receptions, and dinners.
Are there restaurants and stores in close proximity to the University?
- The New York City and Westchester campuses are surrounded by great shopping and dining. The New York City campus is located right next to the Brooklyn Bridge and is within walking distance of Wall Street, the South Street Seaport, and other cultural attractions. The Westchester campus is located near The Rockefeller State Park and the Trump National Golf Club.
Is parking available?
NYC Campus no parking is available. Westchester has parking available.
Do you have access to the Internet, telephones, and ATM machines in the residence halls?
- Internet and telephone services can be provided upon request to the Auxiliary Services Office. There are ATM machines located on each campus.
Is transportation available near the campus?
- Our NYC campus is located within close proximity to trains, buses, subways, and JFK and LaGuardia airports. Our Westchester campus is located within close proximity to metro North and the White Plains airport.
Auxiliary Services – Summer Housing
One Pace Plaza - B1E
New York, NY 10038
(212) 346-1015 * FAX: (212) 346-1497
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
|Tracy Jackson||Director Student Auxiliary Svc||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Gabriela DiRusso||Summer Program Coordinator||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|