Accounts Payable Department
The focus of the department is to:
- Provide the University community with timely disbursements of funds to ensure timely payment to vendors.
- Ensure adherence to University policies and procedures related to disbursement.
- Provide quality customer service to our vendors and the University community.
- Field all inquiries and corrections related to vendors and employees payment.
- Consistently review and improve our processes using the latest technology.
- Travel and Expense Reimbursements
- Special Payments Request
- Petty Cash
- Training and assistance to the Pace Community in form preparation and self service.
- Vendor Payment
|Please review our Policies and Procedures for additional information.|
|Please review our Forms for additional information.|
The Accounts Payable Department is located in Tead House on the Briarcliff Campus.
Primary email: email@example.com Primary extention: 22862
|Jean Kwartler||Assistant Controller, Accounting & Reporting||Ext: 22638||E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Regina Beatty||Manager - Accounts Payable||Ext: 22855||E-Mail: email@example.com|
|Donna Garrio||Office Assistant||Ext. 22762||E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dominique Guy||Accounts Payable Associate||Ext: 22859||E-Mail: email@example.com|
|Ardelia Watkis||Accounts Payable Associate||Ext: 22856||E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Antoinette Hayes||Accounts Payable Specialist||Ext: 22861||E-Mail: email@example.com|