Non-Student Accounts Receivable
The focus of this area is to
- Provide the University community with means to bill non-student customers and collect fees due. For example facility rentals, use of catering services, and labor charges for Pace-provided security and/or maintenance for these events.
- Ensure adherence to all related University policies and procedures.
- Provide quality customer service to our customers and the University community and field all related inquiries
- Billing and collection of non-student accounts receivable
- Training and assistance to the Pace Community in form preparation and related activities.
The Non-student Accounts Receivable staff is located in Tead House on the Briarcliff Campus
|Mike Nolan||Assistant Controller Tuition Revenue||Ext: 22071||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ernie Domingo||Staff Accountant||Ext. 22852||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Please review our Policies and Procedures for additional information.|
|Please review our Forms for additional information.|